Hi! I hope you’re having a good day. Today, I’ll walk you through my skincare routine and do a review on Arbonne’s Clear Future skincare line. If you have any questions/thoughts about these products, feel free to add a comment to this post. I’ll go through each product and offer my opinion on each. Also, the image below is from arbonne.com and is owned by Arbonne; it is not my own.
- Deep Pore Acne Cleanser – this is the first step in the Clear Future routine. I like this product because it’s non-irritating and feels smooth to the skin. I start by putting some warm water on my hands and mix it with the cleanser and apply it to my face. It’s pretty self-explanatory. It’s an acne treatment because it has 0.5 % salicylic acid.
- Corrective Acne Treatment Pads – this product acts as a toner. It’s the first toner I’ve ever used that doesn’t irritate my skin! They’re simple pads that you can wipe over your face. Or, you can just focus on the areas that have problematic acne.
- Intensive Acne Spot Treatment – You don’t need a lot of this product for it to be effective. Less is more! Just dab it on the areas that have acne. You don’t need to use it all over your face. This has worked well for me too.
- Mattifying Acne Treatment Lotion – Normally, I don’t like mattifying skincare products, but this one is the exception. It doesn’t dry out my skin like others do. I apply this all over my face after the previous steps.
- Soothing Overnight Mask – This is fun to use! I do it twice a week. I like that I can leave it on overnight and wash it off in the morning. It’s pretty straightforward.
- This might not be the best choice if you have sensitive skin because of the salicylic acid and its potential side effects of irritation and redness
- It has natural ingredients including White Willow Bark, Sage Extract and Witch Hazel! These are safe to use on all skin types
- Acne can take at least 3-4 weeks to go away, give your skincare routine time to be effective, don’t expect overnight results
- Be consistent! Wash your face and go through this routine twice everyday
- Arbonne has other skincare lines to fit other needs (calmness, anti-aging, etc.)
- Get in contact with an independent consultant for Arbonne, they’ll be able to help you select and purchase products best suited to your needs and give you good deals on various packages
I hope this helps! Let me know if you try the Clear Future skincare line. I’d love to hear your thoughts and impressions. The website link is below if you’d like to take a closer look at the Clear Future Skincare Line.