Hi! I hope you’re having a good day. At first, I didn’t know what to write about and felt stuck. Then, I turned to one of my Pinterest boards and figured out an idea. There was a journaling prompt image I liked. Its emphasis is on 7 things in various categories. It also makes me think of the old Miley Cyrus song “7 Things”. It was one of my favorites back in the day! I’ll put a link here so you can listen to it: 7 Things Music Video.
7 everyday things I couldn’t live without:
- My cell phone: I like texting and going on social media when I can.
- Makeup remover wipes: these are a lifesaver, they get the job done and don’t irritate my face in the process (I use Neutrogena Makeup Removing Cleansing Towelettes).
- Deodorant: that’s pretty self-explanatory, I like to smell nice when I start the day.
- Netflix: Hi, my name is Anna and I’m a Netflix-aholic. It’s always there whenever I want to watch a new anime series, Friends or Grey’s Anatomy.
- My retainer: Not super exciting, but it keeps my teeth straight and in place, so it’s a necessary thing to have.
- My face wash products: It’s nice being able to keep my acne at bay and feeling clean right after I wake up.
- My laptop, so I can work on current and future blog posts! 🙂
7 of my favorite songs:
- Me Too – Meghan Trainor
- Sweetie – Carly Rae Jepsen
- California Dreamin’ – Mamas & Papas
- I See The Light – Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi (From Tangled)
- Love Me Like You Do – Ellie Goulding
- Whatever You Like – Anya Marina
- Wanted – Hunter Hayes
7 Adventures I want to have before I die:
- Book a private movie screening for me and my friends!
- Drink tea and eat scones with clotted cream in London, England.
- Go to Paris Disneyland.
- Go on a road trip to the East Coast.
- Make Baked Alaska and Creme Brulee (I’ve never done either!).
- Create my own perfume in Grasse, France.
- Go to another anime convention in the US!
7 pastimes I never tire of doing:
- Reading a good book.
- Watching anime.
- Spending time with friends.
- Journaling and writing blog posts.
- Watching beauty-related YouTube videos.
7 treats I could eat every day:
- Apple Pie a la mode
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Ben & Jerry’s Cherry Garcia Ice Cream
- Banana Pudding from Magnolia Bakery
- Frosted Animal Crackers
- Butterscotch Chip Blondies
- Lemon Bars
7 people I’d be lost without:
- My parents: they help me through my day and listen to me when I really need it.
- My boyfriend Luis: he’s kind, supportive and gives really great hugs.
- Sarah, my best friend: we’ve been through everything together ever since 7th grade.
- Catherine, my best friend: we met in college and I always have someone to discuss The Bachelor/Bachelorette with.
- My friends from Anime Club (I know it’s limited to 7 people, but they fit into this category): they’re a fun group to watch anime with and are great people, If I ever need anything, I know I can count on them.
- Madeline, my best friend: She’s my person to watch Netflix and eat Ben and Jerry’s with.
- My grandparents: they encourage me to do my best and are always excited about the things I’m doing.
7 places I want to visit:
- Rome, Italy.
- Nice, France.
- Holzgerlingen, Germany.
- Oslo, Norway.
- Boston, Massachusetts.
- Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Sydney, Australia.
In closing, I’ll leave you with a fun quote from Pinterest: